Please note: The entries in this blog, being under no official format, and being of a somewhat random nature, will be subject to change or editing without any kind of notice. I like to go back and re-do things a little bit sometimes, but I don't think it'll be necessary to alert the entire world to every little tweak. Point is, just in case you were wondering, there will be editing.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Walking Sucks For Fat Guys

Alrighty, so in an effort to really get this weight loss" thing goin', i'm posting a nice, embarrassing video of myself trying to do what the elite call "walking".

You see, at work we are only allowed to park on the street for 2 hours a day. Then, we have to move our cars up a hill to a small parking lot. Now, it's not so much the distance of the lot, as it is the steepness of the hill. I'd just like for you to bear that in mind as you watch my painful gasping.

What's funnier is that despite deciding just days ago to attack my weight loss goal, i've already fallen off the wagon twice. Hopefully, this'll help me mentally somehow.

Just remember, "steeeeeep hillllllll."

No comments:

Post a Comment